Wednesday 27 August 2014

Action Plan

In order to keep up with all the A2 work, we have all been given a number of deadlines/ideas of when certain areas of our coursework should be complete,. By doing this it will help me keep focused on each section so I have time to dedicate to each component of my work.

Some examples of particular deadlines we have been given are;

By the end of September- My Research and Planning is expected to be on the borderline of completion, with little errors and almost perfect! Then if need I could alter any faults in my posts and make them better and of a higher level. Excepts from little alterations my research should be DONE.

October half term- The photography for my magazine should be done, meaning I have the rough images with no editing.

First week in December- My product needs to be finished. The first four pages of my magazine should be complete including images and content, NO extra touches should be needed!

By Christmas- My First Ancillary task should be finished, which is my 2 hyperlinked pages from a website for my magazine.

First week back in January- My second ancillary task should be complete, which is my billboard advertisement.

By February- My full evaluation should be complete and uploaded onto my blog, which should be the final post on my blog, indicating the completion of my A2 Media coursework.

2 comments:

  1. Remember that this area is ongoing so you should be doing regular updates on time management.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just made a post to add and update on how my current time management is, and what I have to do to improve it.

      Delete