Wednesday 25 March 2015

Final Product- Magazine

Front Cover

This is my completed front cover.
I used a bight blue color to help make my winter theme evident, However I then used the raspberry color to anchor down the imagine, as the lipstick my model is wearing is the same color.

I decided to choose sell lines which also tie in with the region and with the winter theme. For example I mentioned the north east, and a footwear which is typically worn around winter time.

My model is wearing a sweater which is then used to choose the main sell line, this is then for my double page spread.




Contents Page

Like the front cover I used the blue and raspberry colors to help provide continuity and to make sure they looked like they belong to the same magazine.

The image is also in black and white which I think helps it stand out but also not be a distraction.

I decided to include a lot of contents as this is what I feel will typically be in a regional magazine, Furthermore the contents were very anchored to the region we are in.

My editors note is then segregated from the rest of the text by having it in another color and in a box.
Double Page Spread

I decided to use the lipstick again to help anchor the text and image together. By using a brighter raspberry color I think it helps make certain text stand out more.

I wanted the image to be very larger, therefore I ensured that it would go onto both pages.

The model is also looking towards the text which draws attention to it.

1 comment:

  1. A great blog, it has a lot of useful information to me
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete