Wednesday 11 March 2015

March 2015 Update

Since my last update I have completed my second ancillary task which is my website. This was created using Wix website creator, I found the website easy to use once I was familiar with the website and the tools which were required for me to create the website.


Home Page



Gallery


Subscribe

The link to my website is: http://paigelittle96.wix.com/lamode

Since completing all of my products I handed them in to be reviewed by my lecturer.

I changed my contents age due to the response i got front he first draft, I decided to lighten the blue color to make it less dingy and more vibrant and fitting to my target audience. By lightening the color, it instantly made the contents page look more fresh and young.

My updated contents page:


No comments:

Post a Comment